Tuesday, August 18, 2009
for the love of books
I really want to work on our "library" of kid books. My sister-in-law has pretty much the best library ever (it helps that she is a teacher). Maybe one day, we will have as many as her!! Today I helped us take a step in that direction. I was at TJ Maxx looking for something else and I happened to see that they had a big selection of books. In that selection were some Sandra Boynton books. Those happen to be some of my favorite books. I think I love them because they are so silly. So when I saw them, I could not resist and I picked up some up (in this situation "some" equals five). Now you know what we will be reading to Tripp tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awesome--I should check out TJ Maxx, too!
I had no idea TJ Maxx had books! Your SIL's "classroom" is amazing. It makes me want to have a little basement school of my own.
Hope you all are having a good week!
Love, Sarah Jo
Post a Comment