We saw Indiana Jones this weekend and enjoyed it. But for this one father and son it was more than just a movie-
"I took my 12-year-old son who, having watched the previous three "Indy" movies multiple times on DVD and TV, is steeped in the Indy mythology. Watching his reaction to "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" on the big screen was like watching myself at "Raiders of the Lost Ark" when it first came out — laughing, cheering, amazed at the action, pulling for the good guys, booing the bad guys — having a ball of a good time as he joined the ride and became part of the adventure. I was there, right with him and Indy. ... When my son and I got home, he found an old leather jacket of mine as well as an old camping fedora. He put them on, came into the living room singing the Indy theme song. We ended up on the floor wrestling and laughing. ... We had a wonderful evening at wonderful movie!"
No comments:
Post a Comment