Well, I am copying RiLee and doing her lists of 5s and so I also tried to make it work with the ABCs. so here is my M is for meaningful list!
1. 5 things under $5 that I couldn't live without
1. Lip Gloss
2. Custard from Jeremiahs
3. A pack of gum
4. Mascara
5. Kisses from Nelson (those are free!)
2. 5 Favorite Movies (in no particular order…)
1. Pretty Woman
2. The Holiday
3. Sound of Music
4. All the James Bond movies
5. Schindler's List
3. 5 Baby names I love
-Sorry I can't reveal these until the proper time
4. 5 Songs I could listen to over and over again
1. Be Thou My Vision
2. What is Love
3. Our Song (Moulin Rouge)
4. I Saw the Sign
5. Any song by U2
5. 5 People who have influenced me in a positive way
1. Nelson
2. My brother
3. My mom
4. My dad
5. My grandmother
6. 5 things that are always in my purse
1. Wallet
2. Cell Phone
3. Lip Gloss
4. Business cards (yes I just had to say that because I now have them)
5. Gum
7. 5 moments that have changed my life forever
1. My first date with Nelson
2. Our wedding
3. My salvation
4. College (that is not really a moment but it did change my life)
5. Getting Guitar Hero (ok not really)
8. 5 Obsessions I have now
1. Guitar Hero
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Monograms
4. Fresca
5. Our Dishwasher
9. 5 places I would like to go
1. Disneyworld
2. Europe
3. New York (I have been there and it was so great I want to go back)
4. Santa Fe, NM
5. Alaska (been there too but would definitely go back)
10. 5 appliances or kitchen tools I cannot live without
1. Kitchen Aid
2. Carrot Peeler
3. Paring Knife
4. Ice Cream Scoop
5. Cutting Board
No comments:
Post a Comment