Sunday, April 27, 2008

G is for Gilmore Girls

I think I get extra points for have two "g"s in this one. Well, right now I am watching the Gilmore Girls and it is soo good. I have been watching it probably for about 8 months now and I am almost finished with the whole series. We get it through Blockbuster online, and as soon as a DVD comes in the mail, I watch all four episodes straight that night usually. For a while at the beginning I used to let Nelson put some movies he wanted in the queue (not sure how to spell that word) but in the past months, he has graciously let the only movies we get in the mail be Gilmore Girls. He keeps the queue updated with whatever season and disc I am on. I am pretty sure it is because he has really gotten into it himself and he secretly can't wait for the next DVD to arrive in the mail. Anyway, I really love it but I have heard I might be disappointed come season seven. We will see, only time will tell!

No comments: