Thursday, April 17, 2008

B is for buying a house!

Here are some pics of the finished (mostly) main floor!


living room as you walk in the front door


dining room


in the living room


dining room (blinds that are finally hung)


from the dining room towards the front door


part of the kitchen


hallway back to the bedrooms and bathroom


bathroom


guest bedroom


our bedroom


stairs down to the basement (which I can't post any pictures of that because it is a mess). will post later!
well it feels really good to have things mostly all put together. Nelson's parents come tomorrow so that will be great to show them our new place!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Emily! The house is beautiful! I love it! I also especially love the "World's Best Boss" mug on the kitchen counter. : )

Emily M. said...

Wow! Your place looks great! So classy and tastefully decorated! We will have to walk up sometime soon and check it out for ourselves!=)

janet said...

Everything looks beautiful! You've done a great job!