
...we have baby food (or some peas at least)! It was quite the adventure to make them. I cooked the peas, got out our handy food processor/blender and started blending them up. But it was really really loud and Tripp was sleeping, so I did not know what to do. But then I got the bright idea that I would take the blender outside! I got the extension cord Nelson usually uses for the leaf blower and plugged in the blender and blended peas on the side walkway with cars driving by giving me very strange looks. It worked well, but my ears were kinda ringing from the loudness of

the blender (I am not sure why it was so loud, it is not this loud when I make other things). So I got out my earplugs, put those in and continued blending (or pureeing I guess). I got four and a half ice cube trays full of peas! So sometime this weekend, baby Tripp will be getting peas (and hopefully enjoying them).
2 comments:
Thats a great story! You make me laugh! Hope he likes them!
hilarious!
Post a Comment