Tuesday, April 21, 2009

reason #527 why maternity leave will be awesome

The past week, weekend, and beginning of this week have been probably one of the busiest at work that I have had in a while. Combine that with being 38 weeks pregnant and you get a very emotional, tired, and often cranky person. Nelson, being the great husband that he is, decided that I needed a little gift today to celebrate getting through the crazy times. I now am the proud owner of the complete set of the Gilmore Girls TV show. This is what I will be doing while on maternity leave- watching it from start to finish (hopefully Steph will come and join me for lots of it :) ). I can't wait. Forget sleeping while the baby sleeps, you'll find me watching the Gilmore Girls instead!

4 comments:

John Somerville said...

Dang that's a great gift!

tarheel400 said...

What a wonderful present! :)

Emily M. said...

hahaha

James Kling said...

steph doesn't like Gilmore girls. She only likes Cardinals baseball and 24.