Friday, November 7, 2008

Another Clothing Give-away from a Client

I made the mistake of telling the same client who gave me the awesome faux-suede jacket from earlier that I am pregnant. She unfortunately told me that she had some more clothes for me since I was going to need some more now. So here they are-


another faux suede jacket- not too terrible


she told me i should wear this when i need to get dressed up


yeah, this is just awful


I have always wanted a sequined fish shirt

4 comments:

Unknown said...

too funny! :)

Stephanie said...

please wear the sequined fish shirt on thanksgiving!! that one is my fave!

Lindsey said...

hahaha. that's wonderful.

Emily M. said...

Do you mind telling that client that you have another friend having a baby at the same time as you? I'd love to get in on the sequined shirts...