Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Since I like to copy off of other people's blogs, here is something I found today that I will do too!

A Game of Fives

What were you doing five years ago?
I was in my sophomore year of college-at home for the semester, taking classes and working.

What were five things on your to-do list for today?
1. run
2. get ready for a going away party
3. work on our institution review board renewal application for our research project
4. laundry
5. make my lunch

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. cottage cheese and chicken in a biscuit crackers
2. carrots
3. a snack size candy bar
4. trail mix
5. a piece of cheese or lunch meat

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire (in no particular order)?
1. Go on a really long Eurpean vacation with Nelson and James and Steph
2. Give more to Covenant College
3. Give more to our church
4. Put some in savings for our kids educations
5. Give some more away

What are five of your bad habits?
1. Not finishing my sentences/talking about many things at one time
2. Laziness
3. TV
4. Facebook
5. Picking my nose (just kidding, I just couldn't think of anything else)

What are five places where you have lived?
1. St. Louis, MO
2. Birmingham, AL
3. Lookout Mountain, Ga
4. Haven't lived anywhere else
5. Haven't lived anywhere else

What are five jobs you've had?
1. camp counselor
2. babysitter/nanny
3. life guard
4. swim coach
5. occupational therapist

No comments: