Thursday, December 20, 2007

last day of fieldwork!

Tomorrow is my last day of fieldwork! Today I got my final grade (I passed, don't worry) and so that means that I officially have my master's degree now. It is really weird to think about, weird that I won't be a student anymore, weird that I have a master's degree, weird that I am kinda a grown up, weird to be making money, all of it is just kinda weird. I was even thinking it will be weird to say to people when I am meeting them and you exchange hellos, find out what they do, etc and I will say "I am an occupational therapist" not "I am a student" which I have said for my whole life. that makes me sound all grown up. but I guarantee, I definitely am not!

1 comment:

john H said...

Congratulations Emily,
I'm jealous of you loosing your "student" status and gaining your "paid" status. I've got another 2.5 years, which sounds like a long time, though since Sarah Jo and I got married time goes by much faster. We're enjoying reading the blog; it's fun to see all the things you try out. I hope we can see you and cousin Nelson sometime soon.
-John (and Sarah Jo)